The goal at our new and used car dealership is to help every driver find the best new Kia car for their budget, lifestyle, and preferences. If you are looking for a new hatchback or SUV for your family, you're probably looking at the 2021 Kia Telluride hatchback because of the versatility, convenience, and performance it offers. If you are wondering how it compares to similarly priced vehicles, you might be wondering how the new Kia Telluride compares to the Hyundai Palisade. Thankfully, the team here at Premier Kia of Kenner is here to help you see how the 2021 Kia Telluride outperforms its chief rival from Hyundai.
After we review the similarities and differences between the 2021 Kia Telluride and 2021 Hyundai Palisade, you'll want to schedule your test drive and tour of this new Kia for sale.
|2021 Kia Telluride||2021 Hyundai Palisade|
|Engine||2.0L 4-Cylinder||Inline 4-cylinder|
|Passenger Volume||101 Cubic Feet||94.1|
|EPA-Estimated MPG (City/Highway/Combined)||25/31/27||27/33/30|
|Manual Transmission||Standard||Not Available|
|7.0-inch Touch-Screen Display||Standard||Standard|
|Apple CarPlay® Smartphone Integration||Standard||Standard|
|Electronic Stability Control||Standard||Standard|
- Seating: The 2021 Kia Telluride hatchback boasts 5-passenger seating across two rows. Front-row passengers will have 55.5 cubic feet of shoulder room. The 2021 Hyundai Palisade also offers five-passenger seating and 55.5 cubic feet of shoulder room.
- Interior Space: The Kia Telluride delivers a total interior passenger volume of 102.2 cubic feet. The Hyundai Palisade comes up short with only 94.1 cubic feet.
- Cargo Capacity: When it comes to cargo room, you want a new car that gives you plenty of room for your gear for weekend escapes. The 2021 Kia Telluride gives you 62.1 cubic feet of cargo room with the seats down, while the 2021 Hyundai Palisade only offers you 45.8 cubic feet with the seats down.
- Engine: The 2021 Kia Telluride boasts a 2.0 liter in-line 4-cylinder engine under the hood with dual overhead cams to produce 147 horsepower at 6,200 rpm. The 2021 Hyundai Palisade is similarly equipped with an in-line 4-cylinder that produces 147 horsepower at 6,200 rpm.
- Drivetrain: The 2021 Kia Telluride gives you a choice of a 6-speed manual transmission or an intelligent variable transmission. The 2021 Hyundai Palisade does not have a manual transmission option.
Every new Kia comes standard with Kia's industry-leading 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty, along with other impressive warranty coverage. The Hyundai doesn't give you the same level of protection.
- 5-year/60,000-mile limited basic coverage
- 10-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain coverage
- 5-year/100,000-mile limited anti-perforation warranty
- 5-year/60,000-mile roadside assistance plan
Test Drive the 2021 Kia Telluride Hatchback at Premier Kia of Kenner
Now that you've seen how the 2021 Kia Telluride outperforms the 2021 Hyundai Palisade, you'll want to slide into the driver's seat and experience all this new car has to offer. If this is your first time stopping by our local Kia dealership, we're a short drive from New Orleans, Louisiana. Our sales team is eager to answer your questions and give you a tour of the full trim lineup of new Kia Telluride models.
Our full-service Kia dealership boasts a finance department on-site that is dedicated to helping drivers of all credit levels to secure the affordable auto financing they deserve. To learn more about your Kia financing options, complete our free credit application and a member of our team will be in touch to tell you more about how buying compares to leasing. When buying your next new car, be sure to inquire about any current lease specials on new Kia models.
More Popular Kia Models For Sale
*Starting MSRP is manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) for base model trim. MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license, options and dealer charges. Actual prices set by dealer and may vary.