Find a New 2023 Kia Sorento For Sale At Premier Kia Of Kenner
When you’re looking at your next vehicle for the family, there’s usually not a one-size-fits-all solution. With the customizability and sheer standard utility of the 2023 Kia Sorento, you can do more than ever before. When you want to see how you can outfit your own near New Orleans, Kenner, or Metairie, visit Premier Kia of Kenner, where you can learn even more about what this model can do with a test drive.View Our New Inventory
Top Features of the 2023 Kia Sorento
The KIA Sorento focuses on function with features like a bridge-style roof rack that gives you more space for extra stuff. Add a cargo box or carrier to carry luggage and other gear and avoid cramping your passenger space.
Keep track of information like your speed, average fuel usage, and other data as you drive the KIA Sorento. A 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster makes it easy to see everything at a glance. You can customize it to show the details that matter most to you.
Customize the cabin of the KIA Sorento with your choice of a bench seat or second-row captain’s chairs. Captain’s chairs are heated to keep passengers warm when it gets chilly. Both the second and third rows fold down when you need more room to haul larger items.
New Kia Sorento for Sale in Kenner, LA
While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where some of the pricing, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get data from multiple data sources. Please confirm the details of this vehicle with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. Dealer cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly.
Tax, Title, and License, factory, dealer installed equipment and products, finance charges, documentation fee and destination is not included with advertised price. Occasionally additional equipment and products are added to a vehicle and of so, that additional equipment will be disclosed on each vehicle in detail, included added equipment and the corresponding cost on an addendum window sticker on each vehicle. Please contact dealer to verify price, options and other vehicle details. Incentives from Kia are zip-code specific. Incentives could change if you register the car outside of the Kenner market. Price shown requires financing with KMA, with approved credit, and is not available with special financing or lease offers All dealer and manufacturer discounts, all rebates applied with advertised price. Contact authorized Internet Sales Representative for details.
2023 KIA Sorento Trim Options
KIA offers eight trims for the 2023 Sorento to ensure every buyer gets what they want in their family SUV.
- LX: As the base trim, this model offers numerous safety systems, such as Blind Spot Detection Technology, Safe Exit Assist, and Auto Emergency Braking Technology with Pedestrian Detection.
- S: With this upgrade, you get roof rails and 18-inch machined finish alloy wheels. Enjoy the ten-way power driver’s seat with two-way lumbar support and SynTex trim with heated front seats.
- X-Line S AWD: This trim includes high-utility roof rales and lower body cladding in Matte Black. You also get 18-inch alloy wheels with Gloss Black finish and Drive Mode Select with Snow Mode.
- EX: This mid-level trim includes Auto Emergency Braking Technology with Junction Turning Detection and Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go. You get 3500 pounds of towing capacity with the turbocharged engine. This model features six seats with captain’s chairs in the second row.
- X-Line EX AWD: This trim offers a panoramic sunroof with power sunshade, high-utility roof rails, and 20-inch alloy wheels with a Matte Gray finish. Enjoy going off the road with 8.2-inches of ground clearance.
- SX: Another mid-level trim, this model comes with LED projector headlights, daytime running lights, and taillights. You also get power-folding side view mirrors and a 12.3-inch instrument display.
- SX Prestige AWD: This trim comes with Blind-Spot View Monitor, Surround View Monitor, and Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist Reverse. Front and rear parking sensors are standard along with genuine leather for the seat trim and memory driver’s seat. This driver’s seat includes 14-way power and four-way power lumbar support with two-way power thigh extension. Bose Premium Audio comes with 12 speakers while ventilated front seats are also standard.
- X-Line SX Prestige AWD: This top trim has everything you’ll find on the SX Prestige AWD trim plus 20-inch alloy wheels in Matte Gray finish, high-utility roof rails, X-Line body styling, and lower body cladding in Matte Black.
Let the sales team at Premier KIA of Kenner help you choose the right trim of the 2023 KIA Sorento for you and customize it just the way you like it with special packages and other add-ons.
Choosing Your 2023 Sorento Setup
Most models offer multiple choices between gasoline-based and sometimes even diesel engines, but the 2023 Kia Sorento goes a step further by offering both a hybrid and plug-in hybrid version. If you choose to stay with a gasoline-based engine, you’ll want to take a hard look at the 2.5L Turbo engine, which offers 281 horsepower and the ability to tow up to 3,500 pounds behind you. On top of this, you’ll have an 8-speed dual-clutch transmission that will help you maintain the perfect amount of traction during your drive. If you opt for the hybrid, you’ll have slightly less power with 227 horsepower, however, you’ll also have an increased range that teeters between 602 and 655 miles. With efficiency like this, it’s easy to find yourself in a different state before even making it through a tank of gasoline. If you opt for the 2023 Kia Sorento Plug-In Hybrid, you’ll find that you have 261 horsepower at your disposal and 32 miles of pure electric range.
Extreme Roominess in the New Sorento
The interior of the 2023 Kia Sorento is impressive, to say the least, but if you opt for some of the available features, like the captain’s chairs for the second row, you’ll be able to spoil anyone who decides to ride with you. These seats are massive and amazingly comfortable, and when you need more space, they can also be folded down. You’ll also find that the standard third-row seating folds down as well, so you can choose between transporting more passengers or moving big items. If you still find yourself scrambling for storage during your drive, you may want to explore the multitude of other options that this model offers. You can throw on some roof rails to transport everything from bikes to kayaks or focus on towing a trailer if you have the proper equipment. When it comes to this model, you’ll never have to worry about a lack of space.
Standard Utility Features Included in The 2023 Kia Sorento
With so many standard safety features, the 2023 Kia Sorento is constantly looking out for you when you’re driving. That’s why you can count on Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist to help you navigate tight situations. It’s easy to lose track of what’s ahead, which is why this system will alert you when there’s a chance that you might be heading toward an accident. When you do get to where you’re going, this model looks out for you even when you’re parked. Yet another standard feature, the Safe Exit Assist, ensures that every passenger is clear from danger when they exit the vehicle. Safety is one of the most important attributes of a family SUV, and this model has you covered even without available features.