2021 Kia Soul Trims Comparison: EX, GT-Line, S & LX
If you're shopping for a sporty and versatile new hatchback or crossover and have decided on the 2021 Kia Soul, then you are already well on your way to enjoying a modern new ride that delivers style, capability, efficient performance and advanced features. Now the question is: Which Kia Soul trim will you choose?
The team at Premier Kia of Kenner is excited to welcome you to our full-service auto dealership near New Orleans, LA, to explore the full array of 2021 Kia Soul editions. But first, why don't we review the available trims so that you can get a better idea of which one you might prefer?
Take a look at the comparison below to discover some of the main differences between the 2021 Kia Soul EX, GT-Line, S and LX trims. Then, feel free to reach out to our Kia specialists online or by phone for assistance and to plan your visit to our Kenner, LA, auto dealership for a closer look!
|2021 Soul LX||2021 Soul S||2021 Soul GT-Line||2021 Soul EX|
|Engine & Performance||147-hp 2.0L 4-Cylinder||147-hp 2.0L 4-Cylinder||147-hp 2.0L 4-Cylinder||147-hp 2.0L 4-Cylinder|
|Transmission||6-Speed Manual||Intelligent Variable Transmission||Intelligent Variable Transmission||Intelligent Variable Transmission|
|EPA-Estimated MPG (City/Highway/Combined)||25/31/27 MPG (w/ Standard Manual Transmission)||28/33/30 MPG||28/33/30 MPG||28/33/30 MPG|
|Hill-Start Assist Control||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Maximum Cargo Capacity||62.1 cu.ft.||62.1 cu.ft.||62.1 cu.ft.||62.1 cu.ft.|
|Power Sunroof w/ Manual Sunshade||N/A||N/A||Standard||Standard|
Kia Soul Exterior
- Front Grille: The LX and S trims of the new Kia Soul sport a black radiator grille. Upgrading to the GT-Line or EX sees the standard unit replaced with a hot stamping-type front grille for a distinct look.
- Outside Mirrors : Every trim of the 2021 Soul boasts power-adjustable outside mirrors, but how these mirrors are finished depends on which edition you select. The LX base trim features standard black mirrors, while the S and EX trims gain body-colored mirrors. The GT-Line sports an aggressive look with its high-gloss black side mirrors.
- Appearance Package: Of the four trims compared here, only the GT-Line gets a unique appearance package. The GT-Line's distinct exterior is highlighted by red, silver and high-gloss black accent trim, as well as 18-inch alloy wheels.
- Headlights: Each 2021 Soul hatchback compared here is fitted with multi-focus reflector headlights with automatic on/off control.
Kia Soul Interior
- Touchscreen Display: A 7-inch touchscreen display greets you as you fire up your LX, S or GT-Line trim of the 2021 Soul. Drivers who opt for the EX edition are treated to an upgraded 10.25-inch touchscreen display, complete with Kia's UVO Link, Premium Navigation, HD Radio™ and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio.
- Smartphone Integration: More good news is that no matter which 2021 Kia Soul you select, you'll enjoy the convenience and connectivity of Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®. So plug in and enjoy the seamless access to your mobile device's contacts, apps, music and other features.
- Entry System: Remote Keyless Entry, complete with a folding key and illuminated ignition ring, are included on the S and GT-Line trims, as well as the LX when you opt for the available IVT gearbox. Kia's Smart Key with push-button start is featured on the EX, which also boasts remote engine start via the car's key fob!
- Seating Material: Kia's new Soul starts with quality-constructed woven cloth seat trim inside the LX base trim. Motorists who select the EX, GT-Line or S version will appreciate the upgrade to premium tricot cloth seats. The EX also adds heating elements to the front seats.
Kia Soul Safety
- Passive Safety: No matter which edition of Kia's 2021 Soul crossover you select, you'll have the protection of a full suite of airbags that surround you and your crew. Dual front advanced airbags, dual front seat-mounted side airbags and full-length side curtain airbags are included with every 2021 Soul. In the unlikely event that you'll ever need them, they'll be there.
- Active Safety: Every 2021 Kia Soul goes well beyond providing passive safety by including a complete package of active safety systems. From 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS and Electronic Brake-Force Distribution to Electronic Stability Control and Vehicle Stability Management, the new Soul ensures that the driver maintains predictable control of the vehicle at all times.
- Kia Drive Wise Technology: Kia's suite of driver-assistive technologies called Kia Drive Wise is offered on the new Soul. Select the S, GT-Line or EX trim of the 2021 Soul to gain the on-road peace of mind that comes with tech like Forward Collision Avoidance Assist, a Driver Attention Warning and Lane Keeping Assist.
Industry-Leading Kia Warranty
- 5-year or 60,000-mile limited bumper-to-bumper coverage
- 10-year or 100,000-mile limited powertrain coverage
- 5-year or 100,000-mile limited anti-perforation warranty
- 5-year or 60,000-mile roadside assistance plan
Tour the 2021 Kia Soul Trims at Premier Kia of Kenner
When you're ready to see the new Kia Soul hatchbacks for sale around New Orleans, turn to our nearby auto dealership, where stock the complete lineup of new Kia models and trims. The affordable new Soul offers a customizable experience thanks to its array of trims, exterior colors and interior treatments. Find your ideal new Kia at Premier Kia of Kenner online or on-site today!
As you shop for your new Kia Soul in Kenner here on our website, we invite you to see what your car is worth as a trade, apply for Kia financing and explore our latest lease and finance offers.
*"Starting MSRP” is manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) for base model trim. Soul Turbo shown - priced higher at $27,550 MSRP. MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, taxes, title, license, options and dealer charges. Actual prices set by dealer and may vary. Some options shown may not be available on all trims. Kia Motors reserves the right to make changes at any time as to vehicle availability, destination, and handling fees, colors, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages and models. Not responsible for typographical and computer errors. Other options available for other trim levels. Some color, package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. All exterior and interior images and specifications contained on this website are based on latest product information available at the time of posting and may vary slightly from actual product. See retailer for details.